For Potential Employers
- Do you need to fill a job or internship? The WSEMA Jobs Board allows organizations who have openings for professional emergency management related positions to post their job opportunities free of charge.
- Your job listing will remain open until the application deadline that you include on the Post a Job form below. If you don’t enter your application deadline in the “expires” field at the bottom of the online form, the expiration date will default to 90 days after you posted the job listing.
- Posting your job listing will be more efficient if you use one of these web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
- When you are using the “Post a Job” editor, please use the “Paste from Text” tool when copying-and-pasting from a Word document into the description field. Be aware that not all of your formatting will transfer into the description; you may have to reformat some of your text.
- If you want your name and address to appear on your public listing, please enter it in the description field.
Please email [email protected], if you have a problem or need assistance posting a job, deleting a posted job, or need a change to a posted job.