Important Notice from the WSEMA President 2019 calendar year the WSEMA Executive Board has determined to waive the dues. We will resume membership dues in 2020 (more information will follow on this at a later date).
Washington State Emergency Management Association (WSEMA) is a statewide association of emergency managers, emergency responders, government agencies, elected officials, or resources who are committed to building strong partnerships to minimize the impacts of disasters to build a more resilient Washington.
Why become a member?
- Receive job postings in the Emergency Management arena
- Receive emails regarding EM policies and statewide news or updates
- Coordination of best practices and lessons learned with all Emergency Managers across the state of Washington
- Run and Vote for Executive Board positions
- Have the opportunity to serve on a WSEMA committee
- Legislative updates from IAEM federal issues and state legislation
- Professional development support and guidance
- Participate in the WSEMA Annual Conference
- Work side-by-side with professionals in the emergency management field
Full Member – $80
Associate – $60
Student – $40
Lifetime: Designated to Past WSEMA Presidents who have retired from the emergency management profession.
The membership year is January 1 – December 31,