Washington State Emergency Management Association (WSEMA) is a statewide association of emergency managers, emergency responders, government agencies, elected officials, or resources who are committed to building strong partnerships to minimize the impacts of disasters to build a more resilient Washington.
Why become a member?
- Receive job postings in the Emergency Management arena
- Receive emails regarding EM policies and statewide news or updates
- Coordination of best practices and lessons learned with all Emergency Managers across the state of Washington
- Run and Vote for Executive Board positions
- Have the opportunity to serve on a WSEMA committee
- Legislative updates from IAEM federal issues and state legislation
- Professional development support and guidance
- Participate in the WSEMA Annual Conference
- Work side-by-side with professionals in the emergency management field
Full Member – $80
Associate – $60
Student – $40
Lifetime: Designated to Past WSEMA Presidents who have retired from the emergency management profession.
The membership year is January 1 – December 31,