We are now just 10 days out from our Conference start; and we are looking forward to seeing everyone at Northern Quest for the 2021 WSEMA Annual Conference! We would like to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure a safe environment for all participants. Working in close coordination with Resort staff, we will be adhering to the following protocols:
- Masking is mandated for all participants in the Pavilion, regardless of vaccination status, and masks will be available at Conference check-in
- We are utilizing the full space of the Pavilion to accommodate physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the Pavilion area
- Food service for all hosted meals will be plated; and other food selections will be individually packaged for serving
- For those participants who are not vaccinated, we encourage testing immediately prior to attendance
- And, finally, we respectfully ask that if you are not feeling well, or are experiencing symptoms, please refrain from attending the event.
Please call or email with any questions or concerns.
See you soon!
Chandra Fox, CEM
President, WA State Emergency Management Association
Cell – 509.638.4627
Office – 509.477.7606